SI 602 - (FCC MEMBER)
Specifics 602: Parenting Issues begins with laying the foundations of biblical parenting before focusing on common issues faced in parenting.This seminar is suitable for anyone who parents' children and is often recommended as homework in family counseling.
- Parenting Redemptively Part 1
- Parenting Redemptively Part 2
- Mentoring and Parenting Children of Divorce
- Biblical Perspective on ADD-ADHD
- Parenting Angry Children
- In Relationship with your Adult Children
Specific Issues in Biblical Counseling and Discipleship consists of three weekend seminars that are held in July, September and November. All three seminars (34 hours) must be attended to complete Specific Issues.