Track 1 (MARRIED COUPLE) -Foundations of Biblical Counseling & Discipleship -On-Campus
Track 1 lays the foundation for solid biblical counseling and discipleship. In this track, the student will learn the theological underpinnings of our methodology and examine some particular aspects such as grace in counseling and the study of man. This track is essential for the serious student of biblical counseling and discipleship.
1. The Context for Biblical Counseling Part 1
2. The Context for Biblical Counseling Part 2
3. The Context of Biblical Counseling - The Pastor’s Role
4. Who is a Qualified Biblical Counselor? Getting to the Heart of the Matter
5. The Bible’s Superior Answers to Psychological Explanations
6. Meds or Magic?